This site and all content,materials, information and services, provided on this site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. IDC Health Insights endeavors to provide information that is accurate. However, IDC Health Insights expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including but not limited to any warranties as to the accuracy and completeness of any information provided.
To protect you, our Client.
To protect IDC Health Insights.
By adhering to this policy, we support and reinforce our core brand values: accuracy, credibility, and integrity.
Terms and Conditions
With IDC Health Insights’ written permission, you may have an opportunity to:
- Use IDC Health Insights data and information to support marketing, planning, business development, and other internal functions.
- Quote or paraphrase IDC Health Insights research internally, provided that you source IDC Health Insights by name.
- Insert IDC Health Insights visuals (including PowerPoint slides, the specific research graphic, or table) into internal company documents/presentations, provided that you source IDC Health Insights by name.
- Allow multiple employees at your company to access IDC Health Insights research, provided that the number of individuals does not exceed the number specified in your contract with IDC Health Insights.
- Share or distribute relevant research to employees within your company, provided that the number of individuals accessing it does not exceed the number specified in your contract with IDC Health Insights .
- Allow consultants/contractors to access IDC Health Insights content only when on Client company premises and for Client company directly related projects.
- Purchase reprints of any IDC Health Insights document. For reprints or Web posting rights, please contact sales.
Without prior written permission from IDC Health Insights, you are restricted from:
- Reproducing or reformatting IDC Health Insights research.
- Quoting or sourcing IDC Health Insights externally (e.g., in online or offline advertising, press releases, sales collateral, or promotional materials)
- Distributing the research to non-employees of your company (including suppliers, affiliates, partners, contractors, investors, or customers)
- Posting IDC Health Insights research on any external Web site (including your own) without contracted commitment
- Distributing or publishing IDC Health Insights information externally (e.g., to support online or offline advertising, press releases, sales collateral, or promotional materials)
- Permitting qualified consultants or contractors to (a) use IDC Health Insights material for non-Client company-related projects, or (b) take IDC Health Insights material offsite
Any external usage or distribution must be preceded by prior written approval from IDC Health Insights. This mandatory process maximizes the value of IDC Health Insights’ global market intelligence and advice to you and the industry by ensuring accuracy, currency, and proper context of IDC Health Insights-sourced intelligence.