Asia/Pacific Healthcare Country Profile Service
IDC Health Insights' Asia/Pacific Healthcare Country Profile Service provides an overview of regional and country-level healthcare IT market trends. The regional studies give an analysis of key healthcare IT trends in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region. The country-level reports provide an in-depth look at how the healthcare market is defined in each of the 13 countries across APEJ, identify the key stakeholders, describe how IT products and services are utilized in the market, highlight relevant government-related organizations as well as regulatory issues that are driving IT consumption in the healthcare sector, and provide healthcare IT spending forecast for key technology segments.
The country-level report series provides comprehensive data and unique analysis through focused topical surveys, secondary research, and insights from industry experts, practitioners, and vendors. Since 2003, IDC Health Insights has been conducting ongoing quantitative and qualitative research, enabling us to assess and track historical trends.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Patient centricity: IT trends in healthcare leading to electronic health records (EHRs) and personal health records (PHRs) and technologies related to patient safety, point-of-care access to patient information, and clinical decision support
- Mobility in healthcare: Focus on telemedicine, remote patient monitoring, role of social media in health, home monitoring, and Health 2.0 strategies
- Agile hospitals: Adoption of business and clinical intelligence, leveraging on hospital information systems (HISs)
- Cloud opportunities: Cloud delivery model for cost containment, faster deployment, and flexibility
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues in each country that are critical to your success:
- How is the healthcare landscape or ecosystem defined?
- Who are the main consumers of IT, and how are IT products and services procured?
- What are the government policies or regulatory requirements that act as drivers or inhibitors for IT demand?
- Who are the main IT suppliers?
- What are the profiles of the main healthcare operators, and where are they spending?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited to support the needs of hospital and healthcare provider chief information officers (CIOs) and other executives; the product development, sales and marketing, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions departments of IT vendors; and investment bankers with an interest in the healthcare market.
Return on Research Investment
- Insights into market trends and technology adoption rates
- Identification of major vendors
- Early views into emerging technologies and their potential impact
- Analysis of industry-shaping events
- Competitive intelligence
- Insights into market sizing, product penetration, future growth, spending trends, and buying behaviors
Standard Subscription Deliverables
IDC Health Insights values building client relationships and strives to foster a partnership with each client through continuous analyst interaction; timely delivery of current, concise, and relevant research; as well as custom research when needed. Each advisory service delivers strategic research covering business and technology issues. A summary of the basic service deliverables available to subscribers includes the following:
- Analyst inquiry time specific to the advisory service area
- 24 x 7 research access via www.idc-hi.com
- Discounted admission to specific IDC Health Insights or IDC conferences
- Complimentary forum invitations (Web conferences, industry briefings)
Join Our Community
Our IDC Insights Community is designed to enable technology buyers to engage with our industry analysts, share knowledge and best practices, and connect with colleagues. To participate in our community, members create a profile to:
- Participate in our discussions in our blogs, forums, and polls
- Learn about and share best practices, tips, tricks, and tools related to business/technology alignment
- Network with colleagues and join groups within each industry
- Provide feedback to IDC's industry analysts and hear what we're up to
Visit us at: http://idc-insights-community.com and join our conversations.
Related offerings to our industry-specific research practices include IT Spending Guides — segmented regional and country-level analysis by solution area; Go-to-Market Services (GMS) — a modular set of deliverables to assist clients in extending their market reach, validating their market strategy, and producing more responsive customer-centric marketing campaigns; and IDC Advisory Tools — a growing set of solutions designed to ensure clients that technology purchasing and deployment decisions are optimized. In addition, IDC Health Insights experts are available for individualized consulting engagements to address specific challenges or to customize the results of our syndicated research offerings.